Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Boston to San Francisco

So the trip has begun. It started kind of abruptly because my ride to the airport was one hour earlier than I had written down! The first segment was Boston to Chicago. Warm nuts and a drink to start followed by a shrimp salad. For dessert we got a just fresh out of the oven warm cranberry/walnut oatmeal cookie and coffee.
Changed planes in Chicago on route to San Francisco. Once again we started with WARM nuts and a drink. This was a longer flight so they had to feed us more stuff. After the nuts we got a salad and a shrimp cocktail. The entrée for me was chicken with a pepper sauce and it was yummy. Dessert was an ice-cream sundae and coffee. The movie was "The King's Speech".
Right now I am waiting in the BA first class (yes first class!) lounge to board the flight to Hong Kong. It will be a 14 1/2 hours flight and we will be served a lot of food. I shall return as a rather plump thing!

1 comment: